All submitted materials must be digitized and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, with the manuscript ideally in Microsoft Word. Illustrations (Line drawings (600 dpi or higher) and half tone pictures (300 dpi or higher) should be submitted separately, never embedded in Word files. Phylogenetic trees will only be accepted when submitted as Powerpoint files, or in Adobe (never as pictures).
Instructions for making colour plates:
- size of complete plate: 18 cm wide and max. 26.2 cm high; resolution 300 dpi
- separate pictures should be in RGB with a resolution of at least 300 dpi;
- scale bars: place = bottom right hand side corner; thickness; 6 pixels
- letters: place = bottom left hand side corner;
- font = arial regulair, size 12 pixels
- thickness of white lines separating the pictures: 15 pixels
Please send the photoplate as a psd file with layers
What to sent together with the text:
- pdf file with the complete plate as it must be published;
- the file in psd or tiff with layers;
- all separate pictures used in the plate as separate files without letters and scale bars.